From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Avery
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:32 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Wanted 2 Meter Preamp

Hello All,

Thanks for all of you that replied to my original email.

I already know what I need, and what I need to do. Thanks.

However nobody addressed the subject of WANTED.

So, here it is again....

WANTED... In Need of to install....

I am a looking for a preamp to go on the WR6ABD 2 meter repeater

on Mt. Loma Prieta in San Jose.

The club does not have a lot of money these days, and membership dropping fast!

We are currently running a GE Master II with .5uv sensitivity into split
antennas

spaced vertically about 50' with 1 pass bottle on TX and one on RX. One duplexer

on 2 meters is broken internally, and buried in the cabinet. A full day just to
get out and back in.

Not to mention repairing the solder joints.

I am looking for a suitable preamp with low noise for the receiver.

Something like an Angle, ARR, VHF Engineering etc.

I will be going up to Loma Prieta this next weekend Jan. 31 to do some other
work.

It would be great if I had one in hand to install.

If I can find one in the Monterey/SF Bay area that would be awsome, and could
pick up.

Please email me directly wa6...@msn.com  or call me at 831-901-0050 if you have
what the LPRC needs.

Thanks and 73...

Scott WA6LIE

www.lprc.net <http://www.lprc.net/>

www.remotehams.com

PS.. Heading to our site this Saturday, as seen above..