Travis,
Thank you foer the updated material on the Johnson repeater.
I the photos of the CR1010 it shows the correct controller for this
model.  The one I have has a Johnson controller board, but it
appears to of an older series. It does not have the keypad, digital
display, or the power switches. But it does have a controler board,
Call Guard board,and PL tone board.
Thanks again.
Danny
N5DRG