GE must have made loads of those little 3-5W UHF MVP Repeaters. I always see
them for sale at Dayton, many times at our local hamfests and surplus stores,
and they're often for sale on ebay. I found the factory service manual on ebay
many years ago, and picked it up just to see how they made their factory
version with the installed Parkinson repeater controller.
LJ