Each state is just like it's own country anyway - it's own laws, taxes, etc.

Don't see why organising some radio transmitters seems like such a big
deal - apart from that the US never made the jump to UHF, and buy the
sounds of it, hasn't given itself proper preparation for Digital TV either.

Don't see why someone who knows about radios should find it so difficult
to understand that the channel number displayed isn't always the channel
matching the frequency the transmission is actually on.