To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: wd8...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:17:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Somewhat OT - How to make HDTV *really* work

            Paul Plack wrote:

> Jim,

> You might want to "READ IT AGAIN" yourself. Here's where the

> misunderstanding started.

> John wrote that if the digital is on a very different frequency,

> reception may be different. Your response was that if your antenna

> worked on one, it should work on the other, "Period." You appeared to

> have a misunderstanding. Don't get mad at people who try to help.

> That's kinda why this place exists.

No, that's not what I said. I said that if an antenna works on CH7

analog, it should work on CH7 digital, and if it doesn't, the problem is

the source.
 the problem is your fingers in your ears..
 lalala does not move the resonant frequency of the antenna no matter what it's
called..

Find out what’s new with your friends Download the new Windows Live Messenger
http://download.live.com/