From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:29 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] MASTRII 100 watt PA question

Hello Eric,

Thanks for the tip.  Last night, the PA failed again.  I went to the
site and found that the problem is in the 10 watt PA stage, possibly the
IC chip or the power control transistor.  I brought it home and will
look at it in more detail.  The strange thing was that it came back to
life yesterday, just like a bad connection would cause.

73, Joe, K1ike

Eric Lemmon wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Use a magnifying glass to closely check every solder joint for cracks.
Some