I have reprogrammed my eprom and changed the Repeater Control to OFF
on Rpt Act and Rpt Hold, since this will be controlled by the CAT-
400. I have also changed In-Cabinet repeat to OFF.

The unit is now transmitting and receiving at the same time, however
my COR (COS) is dropping in and out, suspect causing to much of a
load on the circuit.  Suggestions? Opamp?

Thanks In Advance,
Ray
KE5VJH
rsc...@seabrookfd.com

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Bob M." <msf5kg...@...>
wrote:

> If this was a stand-alone repeater, instead of a base-station, I'd
think you have the repeater-activate and repeater-holdin parameters
set differently, such that it needs carrier and PL tone to bring up
the repeater but the holdin is missing or OFF.

> However, in a base-station configuration, the only field that has
meaning is the receiver audio control / activation.

> I'd suspect the signal polarity and/or level feeding the CAT
controller is incorrect or needs a pull-up on the input. What points
in the MSF are you using to supply the COR and CTCSS input signals?

> Is the CAT set up to require CTCSS? There's an AND/OR switch or
field setting in most CAT products.

> There's a test point in the SCB that has raw receiver audio. Put a
scope or voltmeter on this point and verify that you still have
signal coming through when the CAT keys the transmitter. Also verify
the PTT signal coming out of the CAT is keying the transmitter when
you provide the proper INPUT signals to the CAT. In other words,
disconnect the COR and CTCSS lines and activate them manually to see
if it's the CAT or the MSF that's not working the way you want.

> Bob M.
> ======

Template