At 3/22/2009 17:44, you wrote:

>Bob.  Always the trouble maker.
>
>Try this HTML version.  It was produced by Microsoft Word which has the most
>god-awful HTML generator on the planet IMHO.  I make no guarantees as to its
>readability.
>
>http://www.broadsci.com/AntennaSweepsR1.htm
>
>                                 --- Jeff WN3A

Thanks Jeff; it actually looks quite good.

By now I've already managed to get the original PDF downconverted to
something everyone should be able to read.  Then again, unless you're going
to print it HTML is the most universal format.

Re: other PDF generators/readers: unfortunately they probably aren't
options for me.  I need the ability to generate PDFs with tightly
controlled parameters for work applications.  It's not likely the low-end
PDF generators can handle those requirements.  And as I stated previously,
Acrobat 5 doesn't "play nice" with other PDF readers.

Bob NO6B