Tim,
I just purchased a pair of Morad antennas for our club's repeater. they are
very similar in size to a super station master, right around 21 feet in length.
They make a 156 cut antenna for use on the fishing boats up in the Bering Sea
and make a 146 cut antenna for amateur repeater use. Same construction for both
antennas. We are replacing our 18 year old ones we originally bought in 1980.
They are on a 300 foot tower that is right next to the ocean and catches pretty
steady constant wind and sea year around. Nothing wrong with the current
Morad's that have been up for 18 years, but we feel we have gotten our money
out of them.

We paid a little less than $500 each for them a couple moths ago.

Joe - WA7JAW