I am appealing to the gurus here for assistance as I have just "inherited"
custodianship of our club's repeater.  It is a Mastr Exec II operating in the
70cm band.  It currently uses a NHRC-2 controller.  I was asked to look into
the feasibility/cost of upgrading this system.  Can someone tell me (and
recommend) a controller that can seamlessly interface between the Mastr Exec II
and a computer?  I was also asked to look into how easy / difficult  it would
be to have an Echolink / IRLP node connection as well as possibly weather
alerts.

Having very little experience with repeaters and this unit in particular, I was
advised by several people to ask the experts in this group.

Anyone?

TIA.

Steve, W4SJV