From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of w4sjv
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:43 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Upgrade Possibility

I am appealing to the gurus here for assistance as I have just "inherited"
custodianship of our club's repeater. It is a Mastr Exec II operating in the
70cm band. It currently uses a NHRC-2 controller. I was asked to look into
the feasibility/cost of upgrading this system. Can someone tell me (and
recommend) a controller that can seamlessly interface between the Mastr Exec
II and a computer? I was also asked to look into how easy / difficult it
would be to have an Echolink / IRLP node connection as well as possibly
weather alerts.

Having very little experience with repeaters and this unit in particular, I
was advised by several people to ask the experts in this group.

Anyone?

TIA.

Steve, W4SJV