Maybe someone can give me a specific part number to order. I just purchased a
RFS PD220-N to be mounted on a Rohn 45 at the 170 foot level. (190 total to the
top)
I will be replacing this antenna with a Brand New Comtelco BSLL150-XL3 which
has performed horribly. What a BIG MISTAKE!
Here is my question: We currently have a lower base dual side arm bracket mount
that slides in and out from the tower with a small vertical pole for the bottom
brackets for the base of the antenna. What are the correct upper insulated side
mounts to protect the antenna from swaying in the wind?
RFS PART NUMBER?
How many are actually needed?
Are they ordered by length or are they adjustable like the lower base arm?
We can top mount the antenna, however I dont want the antenna to crack from the
winter wind and severe ice in the NYS mountains.

Also, There are 2 towers the same height at this site. Literally right next to
each other. Should it make a dirrerence in polarization if the top of the
antenna clears the top of the tower?

Should we make the tip clear or not?

Input needed....

Warm Regards,