Interesting read ,
In this part of the world the regulation regarding cable installs is very
stringent and as one licensed to do such things is a constant source of
amusement for me , just because you have an amateur license does not mean you
have to install like one  :)
I know of commercial installers getting fined these days who complain
 "we have been doing it this way for years"

________________________________
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
> From: wb2...@roadrunner.com
> Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:16:47 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Ham installation quality/non-quality
>

> I know a radio shop that does installs like that. It's been in business for
>
> over 30 years.
>

> Chuck
>
> WB2EDV

Looking to move somewhere new this winter? Let ninemsn property help
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT