Respectfully and only with respect -- I think it suggests a lot about character
when I read your reply Mr. Dengler.

TASMA does not *yet* have a band plan but you are fully aware of a motion
placed before the board recommending the continued use of the SCRRBA band plan
as it exists. Therefore, TASMA has a 70cm band plan.

http://forums.scaroa.org/showthread.php?p=16&posted=1#post16

This is a partial list of the WIN System that features repeaters with
overlapping coverage, but granted coordination. Pair after pair after pair on
two bands linked together providing duplicate content and under the direct
control of one man. K6JSI and even a sight impaired person could not miss the
extreme conflict of interest.

I believe that most of us know that on 440 1) most repeaters are limited range
and private and this practice absolutely does not serve amateur radio
operators, and 2) one has to pay to play. Has anyone actually listened to the
"simplex" frequencies on 2/440 lately where linking is already being done in
violation of the existing band plans?

http://www.thedeanfamily.com/winreptr.htm

The next conference call on Skype is scheduled for May 12th as I recall. Who's
invited? Yet another closed door meeting? One entity conrolling all spectrum
will only add to the corruption most of us know takes place but say nothing
about because we're already coordinated and don't want to find ourselves
penalized for having an opinion.

It isn't my intent to present an ad homenum attack against you or to  create
controversy in this group -- your record and that of TASMA speaks for itself
and controversy has long, long, long existed. I am shocked that it has taken
this long for someone to light the fuse. I hope to read a respectful reply from
you and strongly recommend that we cut the crap. It serves no one and certainly
does not serve the amateur radio operators for whom the spectrum is intended.
It is not intended for those that earn a living selling memberships to linked
system that place 5 repeaters on one hilltop all linked together.

Respectfully, how is this going to work? Shorty is going to have his friends
show up again, he'll pay their dues again, kick more people off of the board
and gain control; he'll be the chairman that says yes or no to primary and link
frequencies for others because they conflict with his business of selling
memberships? Mr. Dengler, please. A straight answer. Perhaps this local issue
should be taken elsewhere because it isn't fair to this group. Much can be
accomplished to clear the air, but it begins by taking off your tap dancing
shoes.