From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Besemer (WM4B)
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 5:20 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Dry Transfers for PCB Construction

20 or so years ago, I used to do quite a bit of PCB etching using dry
transfers that were available at Radio Shack.  None of the 'Shacks around
here carry them any more and I've not found anything on the 'net yet.  Is
anybody still etching their own boards using dry transfers, or am I just an
old dinosaur?  I'm not interested in any of the other methods. just looking
for some dry transfer materials.

73,

Mike

WM4B