From: Mike Besemer (WM4B) <mwbese...@cox.net>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 7:20:08 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Dry Transfers for PCB Construction

20 or so years ago, I used to do quite a bit of PCB etching using dry transfers
that were available at Radio Shack.  None of the‘Shacks around here carry them
any more and I’ve not found anything on the‘net yet.  Isanybodystill etching
their own boards using dry transfers, or am I just an old dinosaur?  I’m not
interested in any of the other methods…justlookingfor some dry transfer
materials.
73,
Mike
WM4B