Hi all, I recently acquired an E case Mastr II VHF mobile with two receivers.
Combination EX76KKS66A, KT74-A, ER64-A.  It has a number of ICOMS plugged into
each receiver, plus several more in the transmitter.  Underneath an *extra
high* (not flat) top cover is a ~4x6 in. box with several dozen feedthru caps
on the side with same number of wires going to a board deep in the case.  The
number on the box is 19B233115G1.  Inside the box are several ICs and a pin
matrix with wires plugged onto some of them.

I've searched the RB site for any reference to the above numbers with  only the
KT74 showing but no help.

Does anyone have further info on this radio and what the box does?  A scanning
receiver(s) maybe?  Thanks!

Laryn K8TVZ