I tried 2 G7-144 antennas a few years ago (maybe even 5 years) and had
trouble with both of them.  They would not resonate at the proper
frequency.  I haven't used them since.  I wonder if Hustler had a bad
run of them during that time.  I had used them 20 years ago in repeater
service and had not problems at that time.  Any one else experience this?

73, Joe, K1ike