On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:05 -0400, "Jeff DePolo" <j...@broadsci.com> wrote:
> giving me quotes over $2,000???!?  Did Sinclair have a big price jump
> over
> the last few years?

Yeah Jeff, I think they when commodities prices (metal) went higher, and
the Canadian dollar started falling.

This was one of the reasons we decided to "experiment" with 2-bay
antennas at our "not as important" sites... amongst other things, like
them being a heck of a lot easier to deal with on the tower... etc.

Also watch out for something we ran into... find out if your distributor
has them IN-STOCK.  We had to wait for the factory to make them, ship
them to the distributor, then the distributor shipped them here,
complete with running them over with a fork-lift, going through the
insurance claim (their insurance, not ours), and waiting for two more to
be made...

That was last fall...

--
  Nate Duehr, WY0X