Don't overlook Comprod.  Very similar antennas, and I think they're
cheaper.  We are on low-band, and they are re-designing the phasing
harnesses and feeders so that we can run high power (aka 2kw) instead of
their normal 300w rating.

I was very impressed with them.  When we called Sinclair and asked for such
a beast, they just blew us off.  Comprod got an engineer on the phone with
us and the new low-band, high-power bays and phasing harnesses are in the
works for 2 and 4 bay arrays.

--
James Adkins, KB0NHX
Vice-President -- Nixa Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (KC0LUN)

The Nixa Amateur Radio Club - "There is no charge for awesomeness!" (Well,
only $1.00 per month)