From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Kincaid
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:04 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: IMPORTANT - large amount of stolen equipment
recovered - is some yours?

This is really rather frightening.  Many of us have similar collections of
gear, and I'm wondering on what basis it was seized.  I don't remember
anything in the Constitution about seizure of potentially stolen property.
I hope the stuff is his and he gets a really huge settlement (and that the
folks he was jamming get the same from him).  The idea that a government
minion can simply decide that you have too much radio gear and take it seems
rather onerous.

'JK

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mike Morris WA6ILQ <wa6...@...>