From: Mike Mullarkey <k7...@comcast.net>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] SEA ESP1000 220Mhz Repeater
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 5:16 PM

Ok Guy’s,

Got a new one here and looks to be a gem. Have an abundance of
the SEA ESP1000 220Mhz repeaters. The question has anyone heard of them and
will they program into the ham bands to utilize this nicely built repeater.

They had Trident TNT controllers mated to them and the pin
out looks pretty straight forward. We just want to know how to program them and
see if they will play nice in the ham bands or are they a boat anchor.

Thanks,

Mike
Mullarkey K7PFJ

6886