From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Mullarkey
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 5:17 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] SEA ESP1000 220Mhz Repeater

Ok Guy's,

Got a new one here and looks to be a gem. Have an abundance of the SEA
ESP1000 220Mhz repeaters. The question has anyone heard of them and will
they program into the ham bands to utilize this nicely built repeater.

They had Trident TNT controllers mated to them and the pin out looks pretty
straight forward. We just want to know how to program them and see if they
will play nice in the ham bands or are they a boat anchor.

Thanks,

Mike Mullarkey K7PFJ

6886 Sage Ave

Firestone, Co 80504