Thanks for the responses so far. I didn't mean to incide a war over this, but
the going rate for an IFR 1200S is around $4,000 - the reason I'm looking for a
less expensive option.

If anyone can speak about Cushman monitors (the 4000) I have a lead on one of
those. Otherwise, I'll try my luck going up the ladder.

FWIW, I do have shop experience with both IFR and Moto boxes from years ago;
just don't have access anymore or deep pockets to play with.

Tony