Personally  I cant agree with the saving thing , my wholesaler supplies bnc as
an example in a brand name for under90c
 last h/f I went too wanted much more for some asian rubbish , normally if a
ham asks locally at a trade supplier you get a great price after some
explanation and your prepared to buy the bag not just one or two .
 I am off to another here in Qld saturday morning about 3 hours away so maybe
I will find a gem ( not holding the breath though)

________________________________
> To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
> From: k1ike_m...@snet.net
> Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:29:30 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: crimping vs soldering & types of coax
> connectors

> Yes, buying at a hamfest can be a great savings, if you know what you
>
> are buying. That's exactly why I am asking this question. Knowing what
>
> you are buying is always the key to success at a hamfest. Those who get
>
> disappointed are usually the impulse buyers or those who have not done
>
> their homework.
>

> Joe
>

> Barry wrote:
>
>> Is buying at the ham fest a saving ?
>
>> I occasionally enjoy the bs session and sometimes find a bargain but much of
>> what I see these days is expensive and often oddball - that being negative
>

>> sadly I was just wondering

Need a new model in your life? Sell your car fast.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsecure%2Dau%2Eimrworldwide%2Ecom%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Fa%2Fci%5F450304%2Fet%5F2%2Fcg%5F801459%2Fpi%5F1004813%2Fai%5F866383&_t=758314219&_r=carpoint_tagline&_m=EXT