This is a question I have been asked and don't have an answer for.  This could
be for either amateur operation or commercial operation, but it relates to the
repeater itself.

Can a Motorola MTR2000 setup on UHF be setup to function as a repeater on more
than one pair of frequencies?  I know looking at the brochure on the website,
it says that the NO. of Frequencies are upto 32.

Does that mean it can handle two different sets of repeater pairs at the same
time in the same radio?

These are commercial frequencies I am listed at commercial, but they are for
example purposes:

Can the following setup work with the MTR2000?

Frequency Pair 1: 451.725/456.725
Frequency Pair 2: 451.750/456.750

Can one MTR2000 handle both of these at the same time?

Thank in advance.