Technically, yes, but in SWPA nearly all ham repeaters use the same tone
and I've never heard of it being a problem.

Besides, if all the hams run the same tone, and the commercial users
avoid that tone, it makes intra-service intermod problems much less
likely, and I would much rather have only ham-to-ham problems to solve.

Joe M.