An opportunity arose for me to get in a site that would serve me well. Time was
of the essence (before they changed their mind) Financially, it just happened
to be a time where I didn't have the funds for 7/8 Andrews. I was able to get a
LMR-400 Chinese equivalent for dirt cheap. This got the site up and running,
and my presence and agreements established. Now, when I start to hear
unexplained noise, I will lay out the cash for the Andrews. For all the LMR
horror stories, I thought I would ad my success story.