Hi Tom,

No problem!!  Thanks for the info.

That's exactly what happened to me.  The earlier version
didn't really play very well, but then I did find the
version 10 - somebody in the UK had a pretty neat site
explaining a lot of things.  The new version seemed to
be acting properly.

But, after playing with things about 4 hours, I got to
thinking that perhaps my time could be better spent doing
things that I 'need' to do!!

Let me know how it goes with you once you get back on the
project.

Thanks again,

Tim  W5FN