From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of W3ML
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 7:25 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Radio for repeater use Response to Tom's
comments

Thanks Mark,

I will go read that article. Thought I read them all, since January, trying
to learn all I can.

That is when I decided to get into this repeater business. It has been a
great learning experience for sure.

73
John, W3ML

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

<http://www.repeater-builder.com/ge/mastrIIgeneral.html>  says
> not to run Mastr-II PAs at less than 40%. In your case, you're at about
50%
> now and still a little spurious, so... crank her up a tad more (to maybe
> 70W) and see if that clears it all up. ;-) The article also has other
> suggestions on how to deal with desense.
>
> 73,
> Mark - N9WYS

<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>  On Behalf Of W3ML

<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , "Chuck Kelsey" <wb2edv@>