  From: Andrew Seybold
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:09 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Wavetek 3000

  Open up the Wavetek, turn it on and look to at the LED on, I believe the
third module from the right, if it is flashing then the unit is unlocked, a
very common problem-made even more problematical since the IC's and components
for this board are no longer in production, I have one also, and know three
others with the same problem, if anyone knows someone who has come up with a
fix please share.

  Andy W6AMS