....allowing myself to degenerate OT a bit....

Yeah, pick, up a vintage TC Electronic TC2290 on E-bay for only $1500 and you can have the best delay around... and sound like "vintage" U2 songs at the same time. I'm going to start referring to Skipp as "The Edge" :) :)

Sorry, could not help that one -- I'm silly, I know.