At 07:11 PM 11/8/2009, W3ML wrote:

>You know that is funny as one of the guys said that last night it
>did stop. But, it was back today when he listened again.
>
>I am thinking about placing torrids on the cable runs from the
>controller(RC210) to the box where the PL tone board is and then to
>the radio. Maybe put one between the RC210 and the tone board and
>then another one on the cable going to the radio out of the tone board.
<----131.8 Hz is close enough to 120 Hz so that most folks couldn't
tell the difference.

I am at a loss to understand what you think the torroids will do?
They won't filter the tone off the receiver audio at all.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"