Kevin
  Thanks for the repleis. In referance to the channel element, is there a way
to sweep the element by it self, or is that something that ICM or someone like
that would have to do? You've hit on something I hadn't thought about. If this
could be done by it's self it would be better than having other items in the
circuit that would contribute to the problem. Also in support of this idea of
the channel causing the problem I've switched exciters but not the channel
element. I wouldn't be apposed to having ICM crystal up a new channel element
but I want to make it's the problem first and then I'd want to make sure the
new element wouldn't have the same problem.
Thanks
Mike