Kevin,

Please don't do that, as it will only hurt everyone else.

Rather than shut the entire list down, please just set those who want to
continue the thread to CANNOT POST MESSAGES. That will allow on-topic
issues to continue and will only hurt those who are responsible.

I do have one comment on the "freedom of speech" aspect some are using
to justify their posts of every topic under the sun. Freedom of speech
does not apply to private email lists like this one. The list is under
the control of the owners and moderators.

Thank you,
Joe M.