Thanks for all the post and for the web site and group.
It's been very helpful to me as I have been setting up my system.

My repeater system is a Kenwood TKR-750 K2, Telwave TPRD-1556 duplexer set (6
cavities), A Telwave Isolator on the PA. Running 1/2" Heilax to a Andrew DB224E
antenna. This a repeater at my home as I am on a small hill. The antenna is
about 40 feet vertical and 60 feet horizontally from the repeater/office.

It works very well but I have had intermod issue that rears its head now and
then that sounds like rolling pipe or hollow sound. I am runing a PL on both TX
and RX. This sound opens up the receiver even. So my tx pl is getting back into
the system. I have hunted down many noise makers in the office that could have
been helping out. One was the Linksys router. I am going to replace it anyway
as it makes a ton of noise I found. Changing my network from 100 to 10 on the
card speed also reduced the noise levels.

Still I get the rolling pipe sound now and then and it leaves as fast as it
shows up. If I use my other antenna a Diamond F22 also fed with 1/2 Heliax I
also get the same result. I do use a preamp but it also seems to not change
with or without it. I have even ran it so the receive antenna is alone and the
transmit is the other (split). I still get the rolling pipes now and then.

I do have a FM radio station on 92.1 about 4 miles from me that is known to
have a sloppy signal. Could it be that this is mixing with my system and
creating this?

Looking at getting a DCI Band pass filter on the receiver side but I am not
sure if that is just throwing more money at this project and not getting
anywhere still.

Just wanted to see if anyone had some ideas?

Scott KB7DZR