So for all of you super experienced repeater builders out there, this is
probably sound elementry.  I am very new to repeater building.  I have been
working with Moto gear almost exclusively.  But after viewing the interior
components and the programming of the new Kenwood TKR- repeaters, I would
say that they are the way to go......  They are easier to work on than the
Moto stuff, and the recievers are much more sensative than the Moto stuff
that I have been using.......  Skipp, not a Shameless Plug, you speak the
truth!  Excellent gear.....

Tim