From: va...@securenet.net
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 10:27 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Any Repeaters Taken Off Air Permanently?

I was entrusted with our 440 machine. Our club has dwindled down to very few
members and we lost 2 good sites, one to the city and the other due to a club
member becoming SK. So, I have the repeater at my home qth, so the frequency
pair won't be grabbed up. Here in distinctland, where there is zero enforcement
and even less coordination, it is a frequency free for all. There is even a
group operating a linked system on 449.9875, which is unauthorized according to
the bandplan. Anyway, the repeater works quite well from here, and the 8 bay
sinclair look cool on my roof.

De Ian
VA2IR