Hey guys,
I am working on a project and am wondering if anyone has done this.
Here's the proposal, to setup a dispatch center for an FD, where the
dispatchers can sit at home and work the entire thing.
This is not a very busy department, that's why they thought it would be good
to do it.
I've done a lot of research, and it can certainly be done.
This obviously brings up a lot of debate for a number of reasons.  In
looking at it though, the relyability of the net is very good compared to a
verizon phone line.
Curious if anyone has done something like this before.
For the phone system, we'reusing a virtual phone system that has proven
relyability.

Thanks,
Jed