>From the information you've provided I'm look hard at a Motorola R1225
or a pair of GM300s.

The diamond will certialy lower your SWR, but so will a 50 ohm dummy
load.  Low SWR isn't the only concern any more than antenna gain is.
It's likely the Diamond will work, but these ham market antennas have
notoriously short lives in full duplex operation. There are exceptions
that have been in service a long time, but a large percentage get annual
changes.

I'd also look hard at  a local water tank if you want reliable
coverage.  ;-)

--
mailto:o...@ozindfw.net
Oz