> I'm looking for a DB224-JJ.  They are becoming hard to
> find, even from manufacturers.  I would also consider
> a Hustler HD6-22225 or something similar to that.

If someone has the dimensions for the 224-JJ Loops and maybe
the spacing distance... I think I can get them made.  A local
(to me) Ham has made a metal forming jig for loop antenna
materials and is currently cranking out 440 loop antennas like
crazy. I could get him to re-size the jig and crank out some
224 MHz loops with their mounts. Anyone have the "JJ" info
available?

> I'm currently using a Hustler G7-220 side mounted, which
> works OK, but looking for something that could be top
> mounted.

I've got a G7-220 Tower Top Mounted and it works killer (good).

> Having problems getting coverage in the areas I need
> due to shadowing from the tower.  Any help or suggestions
> would be greatly appreciated!

Changing the spacing of the antenna to the tower would modify
the pattern.

s.