Our G7 is 1/2 wave from the tower (about 24").  That seemed to work best for
us.  The tower is guyed with a 19" face.  Think it's a Rohn, but that is of no
concern.  So far I am pleased with it's performance, just looking to optimize
coverage as much as possible w/o remote receivers.  Right now getting about 80%
of the coverage we would like.  If I can get to 90-95% I would be happy.  To be
honest, I want 110% coverage(who doesn't! HiHi)!!

As far as the dimensions of the elements, I have them at home, I will send them
out later on.  Thanks all!!

Steve KD8BIW
KD8BIW/R 224.580 PL 110.9