I don't use IE for its ads, except to run a Terminal Services session at work.
I use Firefox with Ad Block Plus, which blocks everything that's an ad, and it
it doesn't get blocked, I can set a filter to block whatever it might be. One
of the major problems is that Yahoo uses Flash, and it's easy to embed a virus
payload into a Flash element.

 --
John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit FF1/EMT, CCNA, MCSE
IPN-CAL023 N6FOG UP Fresno Sub MP183.5 ECV1852