On Jan 20, 2010, at 9:08 PM, gervais wrote:

> hi all
> i am doing an exchange locally ,my Master 2 repeater for a little kenwood
> repeater ????
> i dont recall the model,,,,<Emoticon10.gif>(((( but it is not powerful,15 or
> 20 watts i think,,,it looks like an audio amplifier,,,
> tk?????
>
> is there a web site with many information on these little repeaters from
> kenwood?
> i dont need power anymore that is why i am bargainning this big 100 watts
> master 2 for the little one.
>
> 73/s all and thanks for the help
>
> gervais ve2ckn

Gervais,

Are you buying the Kenwood from a Kenwood dealer, or a private party?

Any good Kenwood 2-way dealer should be able to help you obtain proper
manuals/documentation for it, unless it's an old enough model that
documentation is out of print.

A GREAT dealer will help you find the manuals, program the repeater, etc...
even if you bought it from someone else, perhaps charging a reasonable price
for their shop technician's time.

A merely good dealer might not be as motivated to assist, but usually will.

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
n...@natetech.com

http://facebook.com/denverpilot