I carry a Trbo daily for work with analog amateur in it. I have installed
both standalone and IP connect repeaters at our sites. I can't find info on
"Trbo-6". Are many amateur Trbo repeaters connected? I would love to put on
in  place and connect it.

Glenn
W8AK

In a message dated 2/14/2010 3:42:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,