It looks like it EXCLUDES Amber alerts because they are meant for public
broadcast.

Provides that this provision does not apply to the public safety radio
communication transmitted by any system station for the use of the general
public, including Amber Alerts and other communications specifically intended
for rebroadcast to the public.

But if you look closer at this line

Provides that radio access to the public safety radio system within the State
may only be accomplished upon receipt of written authorization granted by the
appropriately licensed authority.

This could prohibit anyone from using a scanner to receive their broadcasts
unless you have permission.

I would think federal public airwaves law would supersede this part though, but
I am no expert or even close to one.

Interesting ruling though

FWIW, YMMV - Rob