I have been following the 9.6 Volt Micor Voltage information. One post
indicated that if one were to replace the Stock MICOR Supply with a switcher
and add the 9.6 Volt circuit, the monthly electric bill to run the repeater
could be significantly reduced. Is this due to the fact that the switcher, in
the standby mode, draws much less current and therefore cost less to operate or
is it this combined with efficiently when the repeater is in operation. I have
stock MICOR and MASTR II Supplies and would like your expertise on the merits
of replacing them with one large switcher or a couple switchers. As always
thanks in advance for your input and sharing your experiences with us.

73 JIM  KA2AJH  Wellsville, N.Y.