From: Larry Horlick <llhorl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: LMR Cable
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 6:24 PM

What is the difference between real and un-real RG214? And what is the problem
with RG-142?

lh

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM, NORM KNAPP <nkn...@twowayradio. net> wrote:

Those are usually the preferred types of cables. You should have no problems
with either of those. I prefer REAL RG214/U., but RG400/U, RG393 or RG223/U
will work. Avoid RG-142 and RG-9/U. Superflex is also a good choice. Don't even
think about any LMR type or
similar.
N5NPO Norm