Hello Folks

I have three (3) Antel [BCD 80010] 806-900 mHz vertical antennae that I would
like to mount on the three legs of my tower for omni pattern (Rec. only).
Several questions come to mind.

1.) At the rated frequency, how many inches should the side arm place the ant.
from the tower?

2.)What would be the best way to phase the antennae? I have a Andrews three
port "Splitter", and will use "LDF4-50A for feedline. I would suspect the
length of the pigtail from each antenna to splitter is going to be
critical.......or not, for receive only?

BTW......How good of an antenna is the "Antel" BCD 80010?

Many thanks for any guidance and wisdom.

Tim Hardy
W7TRH/AFA0TP
Vashon Is. Wa.