Does anyone know what the background of GAW was? There wasn't a shop that I
worked in that didn't have one of the Sinad/Distortion analyzers or the two
tone generator that also was sold under the Motorola name. IIRC, there was also
a small power supply with a hair trigger current trip/disconnect for pagers and
handhelds that also was rebadged as a Motorola TEK product. I've heard two
stories. One was the Galvin family owned the product line and another was that
it was a private venture by an employee and distributed through the Moto
network.

Can anyone shed any light on this and what other products they made? I don't
believe that I've ever seen any of these units sold on E-bay or through private
sales although they were pretty ubiquitous. From what I remember, the
construction quality was similar to kit grade rather then a professionally
assembled product.

dwt